What's in the kit:
- Racked set of 39 mm FCRs pre-jetted for the Ducati engine
- K&N high flow air filter
- Special dapters to mate the FCR bodies to the inlet manifolds
- Includes New throttle cables
- New Push-pull throttle grip
- Keihin Guide
- Outstanding upgrade for the engine
- 2-4 hour installation
- Everything needed for a pro install is included
- Mates perfectly to the stock airbox
- Restart (due to slow changeover to reserve) is much quicker than with the stock Mikunis
- Superb, I repeat, Superb throttle action
- Increase in HP and torque and we mean Increase
- Rev up through the RPM is much quicker
- Performance increase is substantial
- Transforms the Cagiva Elefant into a more powerful bike
- The sound during acceleration is just addictive
- Requires Bodywork Removal? Yes
- Requires Tank Removal? Yes
- Install Guide? Yes EAB online guide on demand
- Model Specific install Guide? Yes EAB online guide available
- Made in Japan
These guidelines should be followed when installing carburetors and other Keihin products
- To avoid injury, carburetors should be installed when the engine is cold
- Read the owners manual for your vehicle before installing any Keihin product to prevent any damage to the vehicle due to improper installation.
- Gasoline is extremely flammable and can be explosive under certain conditions. Installations should be done in a well-ventilated area.
- Installation of products in this catalog should be done by an experienced mechanic or service technician.
- Keihin carburetors are only legal in California for racing vehicles, which may never be driven on public highways or waterways.
- Keihin carburetors are designed to be used with normal pump gasoline. Fuels that contain over 10% alcohol content may damage parts in the carburetors. This may prevent the carburetor from functioning properly.
These Keihin flatslides are the world standard in high-performance carburetion!
If you love your bike this is the highest performance engine upgrade you can make.