What's in the kit:
- State of the art fully adjustable shock absorber for the Cagiva Elefant 900 AC
- Instruction Manual
- Custom built setting values set up to your specific riding style and weight
- The shock body is manufactured of high quality temperature stable, durable seamless precision tube
- The shock shaft is from 42CrMo4. All other shock elements are made of aluminium alloys 7075 and 6082, milled or twisted.
- The 16 mm shaft bearing is self-aligning with teflon lined aluminium conductance components.
- Valve pistons in three implementations depending on the rider specified use.
- Progressive rate spring matched to rider weight, bike weight and riding style (type of use).
- Continuously adjustable spring preload to match specific rider parameters.
- All shocks are hand built by specialized technicians.
- All shocks are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment.
- Ride height adjuster offers up to 10 mm of shaft extension which usually translates to about 30 mm at the axle.
- Custom static length (longer or shorter).
- Custom shaft stroke (longer or shorter).
- Rebound damping adjustment - 50 clicks (+/- 25 clicks from center position).
- Continuously adjustable spring preload.
- A true plug and play enhancement
- You are not only repacing an old and wore down component but installing an enhanced fully adjustable shock
- Substantial step up over all OEM shocks and any aftermarket production-built shock.
- Adjustable ride height and preload, high and low oil speed compression damping and rebound adjustments
- Includes a hydraulic pre load adjuster for those who travel with heavy loads or a passenger more than 50% of the time (this device stiffens the suspension on the go to avoid the front from going up when carrying additional loads on the aft side of the bike)
- Install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Model Specific install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Made in Europe
* Contact us if you are in Europe, we can quote you a special deal and great shipping fees !