What's in the kit:
- Matched pair of Front Left and Right discs
- Matching rear disc
- Precision machined discs
- Highest quality metal
- Superior to the OEM discs
- MetalGear discs are ABE approved
- Tested by TUV Germany and Certified by KBA Germany
- ABE is the highest testing and quality certification available, recognized worldwide.
- Upgrades your stopping power to better than new
- Ensures your bike can pass any registration certifications
- Well-made product enhances your bike's appearance
- Direct and certified replacement your worn 20 plus year old OEM discs
- Requires Bodywork Removal? No
- Requires Tank Removal? No
- Install Guide? Yes generic online guides
- Model Specific install Guide? No
- Made in Australia
These are the highest quality brake discs available for the Ducati E900 and Cagiva E900AC.
Sold as a matched 3 disc set with sintered pads.
Special product ordering info:
- This listing is for the purchase of a set of front discs with the minimal wait time for delivery.
Because your existing pads will have conformed to the surface of your worn out discs they will not match up to a new pristine surface. That means they will not provide the 100% surface to surface contact you need for proper braking. MetalGear states that you need to buy new pads to match your new discs and EAB agrees.