What's in the kit:
- 1 rear disc
- Precision machined disc
- Highest quality metal
- Superior to the OEM discs
- MetalGear discs are ABE approved
- Tested by TUV Germany and Certified by KBA Germany
- ABE is the highest testing and quality certification available, recognized worldwide.
- Upgrades your stopping power to better than new
- Ensures your bike can pass any registration certifications
- Well-made product enhances your bike's appearance
- Requires Bodywork Removal? No
- Requires Tank Removal? No
- Install Guide? Yes generic online guides
- Model Specific install Guide? No
- Made in Australia
This is the highest quality brake rear disc available for the Ducati E900 and Cagiva E900AC.
Special product ordering info:
- This listing is for the purchase of a disc with the minimal wait time for delivery. You can save money by purchasing it with the group order discs. A group order is made whenever we have enough orders to qualify for a lower per product shipping rate. The reduced shipping fee is passed on to you via the lower group pricing. But you might not get the fastest delivery as we have to wait for sufficient orders.
Because your existing pads will have conformed to the surface of your worn out discs they will not match up to a new pristine surface. That means they will not provide the 100% surface to surface contact you need for proper braking. MetalGear states that you need to buy new pads to match your new discs and EAB agrees.