What's in the kit:
- Front sprocket 15 T
- Rear sprocket 46 T
- Pre-cut Xs-ring chain 108L
- Perfectly adapted high precision components
- Made from hardened steel
- Front sprocket has correct offset for Elefant/E900 crankcase
- Replacing both sprockets and chain at same time is recommended procedure
- Full drivetrain upgrade results in longest life of system
- Full drivetrain upgrade results in smoother running, less wear and less losses
- Requires Bodywork Removal? No
- Requires Tank Removal? No
- Install Guide? Yes many online generic guides available
- Model Specific install Guide? No
Since the foundation of AFAM in 1978, they have steadily intensified their know-how and have specialized in the motorcycle sport areas "road and terrain" as well as the racing track area.
Replacing individual components often reduces the life of the new parts due to wear mismatch.
EAB have supplied AFAM sprockets for many years, they are the best available for the bikes.