What's in the kit:
- Set of two sintered brake pads for one caliper (uses two pads per caliper)
- Specific to the bike
- Sintered pads are the best choice for overall use
- Excellent feel on street or offroad
- Better stopping action than organic
- Less residue buildup on the disc surface
- Improved braking action to better than new
- Best overall balance between braking power and disc life
- Pad material is the correct thickness for the disc
- Requires Bodywork Removal? No
- Requires Tank Removal? No
- Install Guide? Yes use generic Internet guides
- Model Specific install Guide? No
- Made in Australia
Do not let your pads wear until they damage the disc.
These pads are the best overall choice for the bike and are very reasonably priced.
Each brembo caliper for the Elefant 900 uses one of these items.
You need 3 total to change all pads on the bike (two front brake calipers and one rear caliper).