What's in the kit:
- Two Stainless Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
- One Stainless Steel Braided Rear Brake Line
- All Banjo Bolts and washers included
- Developed exclusively for E.A.B. by the manufacturer of the world finest fully adjustable SS brake lines
- Kit covers all the brake lines necessary to replace your old rubber OEM lines
- High Quality Stainless steel
- DOT and TUV approved
- Adjustable Banjo fittings eliminate line twist during installation
- Improves your braking feel and performance dramatically
- With this upgrade you eliminate the Y connector in the front of the frame for a direct MC to Caliper connection
- Adjustable banjo fittings allow for easy installation
- A safe replacement to your old rubber brake lines
- Stainless Steel offers superior reliability and performance
- Requires Bodywork Removal? Front/Side covers
- Requires Tank Removal? No
- Install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Made in USA
Kit includes the two front and one rear brake lines for the Cagiva Elefant 900 AC also known as the Ducati Elefant e900 in the USA.
For safety, for performance, for looks, it is time to replace those old rubber brake lines that are cracking by now.
The kit is made with the very best stainless steel lines and components available. Did we mention lifetime warranty?