What's in the kit:
- 2 high output coils
- 2 plug wire sets
- 2 NGK DPR8EA-9 spark plugs
- Higher output than OEM coils
- Primary coil impedance matches OEM
- New plug wires and plugs ensure full system is upgraded
- Coils mount in stock location with no modifications needed
- Better starting
- Smoother running
- Engine feels "sturdier" at partial throttle openings
- Requires Bodywork Removal? No
- Requires Tank Removal? Yes
- Install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Model Specific install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
Replace your tired OEM components. Ca Cycleworks coils feature 35000+ V output and have the same primary resistance as the original coils, eliminating the problem of trying to find ignition coils compatible with the ignition modules. Replaces OE 380.4.004.1B.
Kit includes ignition coils, spark plug wires/caps, NGK DR8EA-9 spark plugs and instructions.
This kit replaces the "Dyna coils kit" we sold for more than ten years. These coils are the correct spacing and length to mount in the stock location; the previously sold Dyna coils had to be shortened by milling off the extra mounting hole. This kit is a better solution with much easier mounting.
An excellent upgrade that is a cost effective improvement to the engine.