- Cagiva Gran Canyon
What's in the kit:
- HICAP•SCDC 3-Lead Sealed Current Distribution Circuit
- Install Pack
- Increases the energy in the starting circuit by 300%
- Near instant starting (usually in .5-1.0 seconds)
- Better ground connection improves all electrical circuits
- Virtually eliminates the chance of a "fused solenoid"
- Reduces wear on the starter motor, sprag clutch and battery by up to 85%
- 100% sealed, 100% copper worldclass starting upgrade kit
- Circuit Conductor | 1666 strands of 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper in a rope lay to minimize vibrational deterioration
- Terminals | Aircraft grade bare ETP seamless copper
- Terminal Boots | Marine grade custom made customizable terminal boots
- Circuit Connections | High pressure double swaged initiates cold-welding
- Strain Relief |Double wall heat shrink seal at terminal to conductor juncture
- Circuit Sealing | Shield metal sealant protects copper against harsh conditions
- Insulation | Silicone jacketing - oil, gas, moisture resistant, heat resistant to 149 C
- Requires Bodywork Removal? Yes left side of fairing in front of tank
- Requires Tank Removal? Yes
- Install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Model Specific install Guide? Yes EAB online guide
- Made in USA
Hand built kit replaces the stock starting circuit and upgrades the ground connection from the engine case to the battery.
We have sold this kit since 2002 to riders in more than 30 countries.
If your bike takes longer than 1 second to start, you are experiencing added wear in the starter motor, sprag clutch and battery. Installing this kit reduces wear on the starting components to the minimum and pays for itself through reduced operating costs.