What's in the kit:
- Keihin FCR 41 mm Carburetor
- Special adapters to mate the FCR body to the inlet manifold and air box
- Includes New Motion Pro Push Pull throttle cables
- New Push-pull throttle grip
- Keihin Guide and Instructions
- Outstanding upgrade for the engine
- Everything needed for a pro install is included
- Mates perfectly to the stock airbox
- Restart (due to slow changeover to reserve) is much quicker than with the stock Mikuni
- Superb... I repeat, Superb throttle action
- Increase in HP and torque and we mean Increase
- Rev up through the RPM is much quicker
- Performance increase is substantial
- Transforms the KTM 640 into a more powerful bike
- The sound during acceleration is just addictive
- Made in Japan
These guidelines should be followed when installing carburetors and other Keihin products
- To avoid injury, carburetors should be installed when the engine is cold
- Read the owners manual for your vehicle before installing any Keihin product to prevent any damage to the vehicle due to improper installation.
- Gasoline is extremely flammable and can be explosive under certain conditions. Installations should be done in a well-ventilated area.
- Installation of products in this catalog should be done by an experienced mechanic or service technician.
- Keihin carburetors are only legal in California for racing vehicles, which may never be driven on public highways or waterways.
- Keihin carburetors are designed to be used with normal pump gasoline. Fuels that contain over 10% alcohol content may damage parts in the carburetors. This may prevent the carburetor from functioning properly.
These Keihin flatslides are the world standard in high-performance carburetion!
If you love your bike this is the highest performance engine upgrade you can make.